Thursday, May 14, 2009

presentations part deux

I really enjoyed this class too. It's just so amazing to see the diversity of projects that people come up with when given a basic prompt...."build something based in Web 2.0 tech"


As I've said before, I love Arl's project...it's what I want to do when I grow up. My goal is to build something similar for my school. My tech director is already excited and on board already. I just need to develop some skills.

Alex...cool as always. Only you would think to use prezi to jazz up your presentation. Do you ever sleep or do you just wander around the internet day and night finding interesting things.

Tai's idea is truly awesome...a fantastic idea to use Web 2.0 tech to develop a communal communication structure

Lance/Brian...Great concept...nicely done presentation. CMS in Joomla was interesting. I've checked out both Joomla and Drupal for my final project design. thanks for engaging in the debate.

tracy... I know you think we all know aboun ning but in reality it was great to see your presentation b/c it made me think about what I could do with it.

Diedre: loved your presentation on SEPAL. I am department chair in science at my school and I get a lot of mail from SEPAL. Your presentation will make me reconsider their offerings.

Andy. very quick and to the point. Nice idea tho. deserved more time b/c it's a deep concept.

Hai/Mindy. I can't believe the fight you are having to make this happen at your school. I wish you were at my school. Your ideas would be embraced.

Jeff....of jeff's balls fame...I think you should open a restaurant called Jeff's Balls...filling but not greasy. Fascinating idea to attempt an elearning project on language aquisition. I think you're right to focus on blended interaction b/c of the need to talk in front of others. Clear well put together presentation.

Marc: Oh wait...that's me. nevermind.

and so this blog ends....

No comments:

Post a Comment